AutoClassification 101: A webinar series brought to you by DTI/Epiq and Valora Technologies
What is AutoClassification and Why Should I Care?
Join industry experts Julie Colgan and Sandra Serkes for part one of a 4-part webinar series discussing the impact AutoClassification makes when analyzing, organizing and controlling documents, files, and other enterprise content.
This session will cover the history and evolution of AutoClassification as an indispensable tool for Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Information Governance (IG).
Learn how and why:
- AutoClassification is a game-changer for understanding and managing content
- What types of structured and unstructured data are good candidates for AutoClassification
- What types of rich metadata result from an AutoClassification process
- AutoClassification drives automated business rules for retention, legal hold, remediation, migration and much more
- AutoClassification integrates with your Information Governance and Records programs to ensure compliance
- Identification, redaction, and remediation of sensitive data and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) / Protected Health Information (PHI) are easily handled with AutoClassification
Session 1: What is AutoClassification and Why Should I Care?
Wednesday, November 15
1:00 PM EST
Upcoming sessions include:
- Session 2 January 17, 2018 “Creating Structure from Unstructured Data”
- Session 3 March 21, 2018 “Follow the Rules! Using Valora PowerHouse and BlackCat to Execute Against Your Retention Policy”
- Session 4 May 16, 2018 “The Future of IG and Content Services”
Julie Colgan, Director of Strategy and Innovation
Julie joined DTI in 2016 to lead the Management Solutions strategic pathway as well as oversee and lead our RIM, IG and Technology areas. Prior to joining DTI, Julie has served as the Head of IG Solutions for Nuix where she led the Information Governance business line, including the development and oversight of market and product strategy. Julie’s stellar background also includes being the past president of ARMA International and serving as the Chair of the Board of Directors for ARMA.
Sandra “Sandy” Serkes, President & CEO
Sandra (“Sandy”) Serkes is a dynamic leader with an extensive background spanning over 20 years in entrepreneurship, software marketing, product management and corporate strategy, particularly in information governance, predictive analytics, document data mining and processing, computer telephony and speech recognition.
A graduate of Harvard Business School and MIT, Ms. Serkes serves as an Adjunct Professor to the Columbia University School of Professional Studies, Knowledge Management Program, where she lectures on “Solving Information Governance & Knowledge Management Problems with Pattern-Recognition Technologies & Predictive Analytics.” since Fall 2015.
Copyright © 2017, All rights reserved.