A webinar series brought to you by Epiq and Valora Technologies
Creating Structure from Unstructured Data
- The difference between structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data.
- How to make sense of large repositories of unclassified content, how to generate context, and how to leverage line-of-business subject matter experts to assure high-quality classification.
- Strategies for choosing a good place to start a content assessment project.
- Tips, tricks, and pitfalls learned from the field when conducting content assessment projects.
- File type challenges, the value of OCR, clustering, and more!
- Session 2: Creating Structure from Unstructured Data
Wednesday, January 17
1:00 PM EST
Session 1 recording available now
“What is AutoClassification and Why Should I Care?“
Upcoming sessions include:
- Session 3
- Session 4
- May 16, 2018
- “The Future of IG and Content Services“
Sandra “Sandy” Serkes, President & CEO
Sandra (“Sandy”) Serkes is a dynamic leader with an extensive background spanning over 20 years in entrepreneurship, software marketing, product management and corporate strategy, particularly in information governance, predictive analytics, document data mining and processing, computer telephony and speech recognition.
A graduate of Harvard Business School and MIT, Ms. Serkes serves as an Adjunct Professor to the Columbia University School of Professional Studies, Knowledge Management Program, where she lectures on “Solving Information Governance & Knowledge Management Problems with Pattern-Recognition Technologies & Predictive Analytics.” since Fall 2015.
Julie Colgan, Director of Strategy and Innovation
Julie joined DTI in 2016 to lead the Management Solutions strategic pathway as well as oversee and lead our RIM, IG and Technology areas. Prior to joining DTI, Julie has served as the Head of IG Solutions for Nuix where she led the Information Governance business line, including the development and oversight of market and product strategy. Julie’s stellar background also includes being the past president of ARMA International and serving as the Chair of the Board of Directors for ARMA.
Karen Frazier, Senior Consultant, Records & Information
Karen provides subject matter expertise to our clients to support them in reaching their future-state goals aligned with industry best practices as they relate to Records Management and Information Governance. This includes Records/IG assessments, employee/candidate evaluation, software evaluation and migration support, strategic project support, and RIM program strategy and guidance.
Copyright © 2018, All rights reserved.