Creating Structure from Unstructured Data Webinar Recording
Join industry experts Karen Frazier and Sandra Serkes for part two of the 4-part webinar series.
Part 2 in our AutoClassification webinar series focused on the details of creating structure from unstructured data.
In this session, we explored:
- The difference between structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
- How to make sense of large piles of unclassified content, how to generate context, and how to leverage line-of-business SMEs to assure quality classification
- Strategies for choosing a good place to start a content assessment project
- Tips, tricks and pitfalls learned from the field when conducting content assessment projects
- File type challenges, the value of OCR, clustering, and more!
View the PowerPoint featured in this video here.