Valora in the News
DTI completes its strategic investment in Valora, marking AutoClassification’s coming-of-age, and a clear commitment to investing in leading-edge Information Governance solutions.
Webinars, Events, and Appearances
The long awaited book by numerous industry luminaries features Sandra Serkes’ chapter on “Predictive Analytics for Information Governance.” Order your copy here.
Featuring Sandra Serkes and Nick Inglis, Information Coalition President
Valora Technologies CEO
Valora showcased AutoClassification by Matter Name with live
PowerHouse & BlackCat demos
Featuring Sandra Serkes and Eugenia Brumm, HBR Consulting
Valora Product Updates
- Rules Engine now supports Data Driven Rules, which automatically generates rules from data lists, retention policies, and corporate databases and ERP systems.
- New tunable Confidence Level Rankings available for all metadata extraction and rules dispositions in PowerHouse. Tune processing to you level of comfort!
- Full integration with Tesseract OCR from Google, versions 3.0 & higher, for better text recognition and search results.
- AutoRedaction now supports full, partial, transparent and blackbar redactions, with full or black & white TIFF images.
- Point of View Pivoting toggles the center of reference across any important attribute, such as Document Count, Employee Count, Incident or Location.
- Automatic link support from HR and ERP systems, such as UltiPro, take users directly from a database record to the supporting documentation behind it.
- Custom maps display geographic data across a wide array of visualization options, from global to street-level, with many custom options.
- Global editing lets user make single metadata changes or additions and have the apply everywhere applicable.