Welcome to Valora’s Summer 2017 Thought Leadership Update
New Valora Publications
- Overwhelming Banking & Financial Information
- Helping the FDIC process critical mountains of data from the subprime mortgage crisis with PowerHouse AutoClassification
- Using PowerHouse to Manage Email Workflow Across Multiple Organizations & Workflows
- A modern approach to case management
- Saving American History with PowerHouse
- Ensuring Historical Legal Precedents are Preserved for Future Generations
- Organization and Control for 30 Years of Electronic Documents
- Revitalizing a department’s information management
- AmLaw 10 Firm AutoClassifies Extensive Data Backlog While Maintaining Strict Country-wide Data Security Protocols
- PowerHouse™ AutoClassifies On Premise documents half a world away… sight unseen
- Optimizing HR for the Modern World
- A look at Roche Brothers digitization transformation
- Legal Harmony Across Datasets
- Helping Prosecution and Defense Document Sets Come Together
- PowerHouse Valora’s AutoClassification platform automatically generates hundreds of fields of metadata, with AutoRedaction, retention policy enforcement, ROT detection, GDPR compliance and much more.
- BlackCat Valora’s Metadata Management and Data Visualization system is a secure, online environment for managing content across multiple data silos.
Valora In The News
- Valora ICAIL/DESI VII Academic Paper on AutoClassification and the GDPR
- Valora AutoClassification and the GDPR White Paper 2017
New Team Members Announcement:
Valora/DTI Strategic Partnership:
- DTI Invests in Valora Technologies (Press Release)
- Chris Dale Writes About Valora’s Coming-of-Age (Analyst Coverage)
- Advancing AutoClassification in E-Discovery & Info Gov (LegalTech News)
- eDJ Group Analyzes DTI Investment in Valora (Analyst Coverage)
PowerHouse now supports automated Legal Hold detection and workflow processing for all types of files, records, and content across an enterprise. Part of its sophisticated retention, expiration and defensible deletion capabilities, PowerHouse Legal Hold detection ensures proper Information Governance of all data, including files meant for Legal Hold.
Check out our brand-new PowerHouse Scanning Demo that shows off this powerful add-on to the PowerHouse software suite. With native integration directly into PowerHouse, scanned documents join their ESI brethren for seamless and identical AutoClassification processing.
BlackCat now supports Document Retention & Obsolescence Scheduling from within its FirstLook user view. Authorized users now actively monitor files ready for expiration, deletion, Legal Hold or attorney review.