In this webinar, Sandra Serkes and Nick Inglis discussed:
- The difference between structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
- How to make sense of large silos of unclassified content, generating context, and leveraging line-of-business SMEs to assure quality classification
- Strategies for choosing a good place to start a content assessment project
- Tips, tricks and pitfalls learned from the field
- File type challenges, the value of OCR, clustering, and more!
View the PowerPoint featured in this video here.