Unique opportunity to work directly for Company’s CEO as right-hand man/woman with specific focus on B2B enterprise direct sales. CEO is primary salesperson for rapidly growing company (24 people) and needs a protégé. Successful candidate will learn all the ropes of enterprise (solution) selling, the Information Governance industry, entrepreneurship and much more. Expectation is that within 2-3 years, this role will be managing a team of similarly, young, new sales analysts, as well as running strategic account programs for the Company. Experienced CEO is seeking an entry-level “mini me.”
Company is a leading provider of AutoClassification and document data mining products and services in the Information Governance, eDiscovery and Records Management markets. We set the gold standard for large-scale information analysis, organization and control through our award-winning products. Company is an established leader in its market and well-known for innovative, efficient technology. Job is located in Billerica, MA.
- Begin/continue dialog with interested prospects who’ve asked for info, requested a call, downloaded a white paper, or interacted with the Company and brand in some way
- Schedule presentations and demos with interested parties for a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to present. In time, perform those presentations yourself.
- Evaluate marketing program performance. How did our email fare? How many attended our webinar? Who are they and what level of engagement?
- Assist at networking and prospecting at industry events.
- Assist in creating proposals, responding to RFPs, building pricing models, assembling references, and other common tasks for responding to opportunities
- Act as back-up lead sales person when CEO is unavailable
- Help design, create and manage Valora University – a comprehensive training program for end-users, technical implementers and channel partners.
- Must be college graduate from top tier university. Must have outstanding GPA (3.5+), which shows commitment to learning and the ability to excel in a structured environment
- 0-2 years experience in business, economics, marketing, sales, or project/services delivery. New college grads ok!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. No grammar or vocabulary issues. Able to communicate effectively and convincingly in a business/professional setting.
- Strong math skills, including Excel. Our pricing can be complicated and requires a strong knowledge of formulas, discounting, pro forma modeling, and similar.
- A “quick study” type of person. CEO is very busy (& overwhelmed with rapid growth) and needs someone who can learn quickly, who is not afraid to ask questions, and is a self-starter.
- Warm, engaging personality – the kind of person who puts people at ease and can talk or listen as the situation demands.
- Technically literate. Comfortable with social media, analytics, and B2B software.
- Professional, intelligent, well-poised demeanor and style.
- Self motivated and takes pride in their work, strong follow-up skills
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work well individually and as part of a team, handle pressure and tight deadlines. A strong ability to prioritize and “figure it out.”
- US citizen and Native English speaker
- Some travel required (< 20%)
- Salary based on experience
- Eligible for performance-based bonus
- Flexible Hours
- Relaxed, Casual Work Environment
- Excellent Reputation in Industry
- Management Availability
- Opportunity for advancement
- Full health care (after 90 days)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days (after 90 days)
- 401k Plan (after 90 days)
- Product & Professional Training
Only local (MA/NH) candidates with US citizenship and the ability to qualify for low-level federal security clearance will be considered for this position (includes criminal, credit, and employment background checks and seven year residency disclosure).
For More Information or To Apply for this Position:
The Company has an established procedure for making hiring decisions. Please respect our process by complying with the instructions below.
- Provide us with a resume and cover letter (or email). Please make sure your cover letter indicates why you want this position, and what makes you qualified to hold it.
- Provide us, or point us towards, some of your prior work product. We are seeking writing professional examples that demonstrate command of a subject area.