Come join a leading provider of document data mining & predictive analytics products in the Information Governance, eDiscovery and Records Management markets that is filling an immediate need for a Systems Administrator. Provide administrative and technical leadership and support of information systems for both corporate operations and IT provisioning for our proprietary software platform. Company is an established leader in its market, and well-known for its innovative, efficient solutions. Job is located in Billerica, MA.
- Setup, configuration, monitoring, regular maintenance, and troubleshooting for IT hardware and software systems:
- Microsoft-based network: Active Directory, Server 2012/2016, File service, Hyper-V (some VMWare)
- Small data center: UPS, RAID, network, DM
- Security and compliance: Firewall, anti-virus, vulnerability scanning
- Maintain IT infrastructure for corporate staff: internet, email, file service, applications, remote access, workstation configuration, some (minimal) end-user support
- Provision and support IT infrastructure for proprietary software platform:
- Customer-specific file shares, security profiles, backup
- Virtual machine configuration and management
- Remote desktop provisioning and administration
- Contribute expertise to corporate and customer-provisioning strategy, design, and planning, including researching and proposing the adoption of new technologies.
- Undergraduate or associates degree in IT, IS, Network Engineering, CS, or similar
- 5+ years relevant experience working in an IT function in a company with technology as part of its core business
- Hands-on experience administering Microsoft network infrastructure: Active Directory, Windows Server Hyper-V
- Hands-on experience with server hardware
- Strong competence and experience in Python and PowerShell (or Windows batch file) scripting
- Familiarity and experience with SQL and database management
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well individually, handle pressure and tight deadlines
- Native English speaker, good written communication skills
- Local (MA/NH) candidates only – position is on site
- US citizenship and ability to qualify for low-level federal security clearance (may include criminal, credit, and employment background checks and seven year residency disclosure)
- Minimal travel
- Backup systems configuration, management and maintenance
- Remote access systems (VPN, RDWeb)
- Experience provisioning Azure, SharePoint, OneDrive, Office365, Exchange, or AWS
- Experience with provisioning cloud-hosted VMs, storage and network tunneling
- Experience administering MySQL
- Experience implementing compliance with HIPPA, GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Full time, salaried, based on experience
- Eligible for performance-based bonus
- Flexible Hours
- Relaxed, Casual Work Environment
- Excellent Reputation in Industry
- Management Availability
- Opportunity for advancement
To Apply for this Position: The Company has an established procedure for making hiring decisions. Please respect our process by complying with the instructions below.
- Provide us with a cover letter and resume via email. Please make sure your cover letter indicates why you want this position, and what makes you qualified to hold it.
- Answer these technical questions and submit your answers to us with your resume and cover letter.
- If you have graduated college in the last 5 years, please provide a copy of your transcript.