Come join a leading provider of document data mining & predictive analytics products in the Information Governance, eDiscovery and Records Management markets that is filling an immediate need for temp-to-perm staff to join our Implementation Engineering and Technical Operations group. Help provision, configure, maintain and operate our proprietary software platform in our private cloud, on public cloud systems and within customers’ firewalled environments. Company is an established leader in its market, and well-known for its innovative, efficient solutions. Job is located in Billerica, MA.
- Work closely with project management teams to plan, provision, configure and deploy new systems on schedule and with all required functionality
- Install and configure Valora’s software systems in various environments using configuration UI and underlying XML configuration files
- Transform customer-supplied data to conform to required formatting and organization
- Monitor and troubleshoot provisioned systems and correct error conditions
- Assist with testing of software and system functionality, scalability and performance
- Part-time ramp-up over first 1 – 2 weeks, then full-time
- Temp-to-perm intended
- Flexible Hours
- Relaxed, Casual Work Environment
- Excellent Reputation in Industry
- Management Availability
- Opportunity for advancement
For More Information or To Apply for this Position:
The Company has an established procedure for making hiring decisions. Please respect our process by complying with the instructions below.
- Provide us with a resume and cover letter (or email). Please make sure your cover letter indicates why you want this position, and what makes you qualified to hold it.
- Answer supplied technical questions and submit your answers to us with your resume and cover letter.
- If you have graduated college in the last 5 years, please provide a copy of your transcript.