Valora enables highly-automated solutions for an extensive array of Records & Information Management needs across the enterprise.
Records and Information professionals no longer operate in a paper-only world. With the added responsibilities of electronic records, the scope of issues has ballooned as the location, size and scope of enterprise data continues to grow. The key challenges faced by RIM professionals include understanding “What is it?”, “Where is it?” and “How to manage it appropriately?”. Accounting for repository content across the globe, Records Managers must manage policies, automation and reporting that scales.
Among the first steps in establishing a successful and modernized RM practice is ensuring content processes are grounded in a solid Information Governance framework, with corresponding tools, automation and defensible processes.
A good Records Management strategy combines the right process, tools and intelligent automation for success.
Records & Information Management
Automate customized end-to-end records management solutions
Valora’s PowerHouse data management platform analyzes, manages and automates large-scale document populations applying customized records management solutions for any size and type of organization including:
- Large-scale file conversion or scanning efforts
- Email and Shared Drives Content Classification
- Document Retention Schedules and Implementation
- Contracts management, analysis and classification
- Permanent records detection and data migration
- Repository classification and management for personnel files, filtered news stories, parts documentation, attorney work product, and publicly mandated database management
- Compliance solutions for HIPAA, sensitive information/PII, FOIA, communications/disclosure policy assurance
Automate workflows that maximize turnaround time while reducing manual labor costs.
PowerHouse replaces manual high-volume workflow scenarios, such as fielded data extraction and metadata creation, with a combination of automation technology and industry best practices that are current, easy to implement and use, and don’t require user input or sorting. Document workflow dispositions can include:
- Classifying documents for appropriate data retention duration
- Classifying for appropriate storage or migration location (Recommended File Location)
- Batch uploading new or acquired content and metadata to ECM or DMS repositories, including SharePoint
- Routing important documents to particular people or locations
- Initiating status and reporting notifications
- Queuing content for storage, analysis or deletion
- Passing a document through for authorization, arbitration or exception handling.
Data Under Management
Valora implements a tooled and automated ‘set it and forget it’ approach to Data Management that processes data in place and runs perpetually in the background across all structured and unstructured content repositories across the enterprise.
- Constantly monitors for and indexes new, edited and acquired content across data environments
- Processes data in place – content remains in its native data stores
- Implements rich metadata tags and proper disposition automatically
- Runs without impacting other systems or business processes
- Combines use cases across Records, Legal, Information Governance, IT and Business Transformation practices for maximum ROI
Providing true ROI for data mining, data migration and live (active) records management situations.
Accessing the valuable data and information tucked away in the millions of document and content repositories inside (and sometimes also outside) an enterprise is now both possible and cost effective. Valora has enabled businesses to employ and discern their data to:
- Migrate years of data records to a modern, relational, hosted database, complete with rich metadata extraction, analysis and mining for each record.
- Handle both Backfile and Day Forward records originating from multiple sources and silos
- Evaluate several years’ worth of credit card expenses to allocate expenses between hostile parties
- Trendline & forecast critical issues and user sentiment across several years of digital correspondence & communications
- Utilize sophisticated, hierarchical business Rules to assess and repeatedly monitor contract terms validity and obsolescence