Efficient and cost-effective document processing, analysis, review and hosting for Information Governance, eDiscovery, and Legal Hold.
Valora Technologies has over a decade of experience supporting legal teams, inside corporate counsel and departments, law firms and government agencies with their eDiscovery and litigation support practices and processes.
Valora’s approach of methodology + technology spans the EDRM spectrum (Electronic Discovery Reference Model), including the Information Governance Reference Model (IGRM), with particular focus on the collection, analysis and preparation of documents for large-scale litigation. Our solutions incorporate a combination of consultative, strategic best practices and custom-configured AutoClassification technology solutions.
Leverage Valora’s years of experience in supporting legal teams, inside corporate counsel, law firms & government agencies.
Establishing a solid information management strategy is at the core of any IG practice. Understanding:
• what you have
• where it is, and
• what to do with it
ensures all documents and content are handled appropriately.
Automating that process establishes an evergreen approach to IG where everything is accounted for and nothing is missed.
(Diagram images courtesy of edrm.net)
Legal & Litigation Solutions
Valora’s solutions includes rapid, low-cost and highly defensible rules-based Technology-Assisted Review (TAR) options including:
- Large-scale, multi-state file conversion or scanning efforts
- Document coding of scanned paper documents, or electronic files with limited metadata (such as email attachments, native files, video & audio, tweets & texts, and other non-email files).
- First-pass document review for privilege, responsiveness and issues of collected litigation documents.
- Automated privilege logs to reduce the cost, effort and inaccuracies of this critical production deliverable
- Redaction of sensitive or Personally Identifying Information (PII) prior to document production or publication of content.
- Early case assessment of incoming materials from client or third parties. Includes rules-based assessment of claims validity and strength, as well trending and forecasting of issues over time.
- Automated translation of foreign language documents into English for easier review and management
- Easy, point & click web-hosting for document hosting, review and case management