As a Project Coordinator, you will help to implement, deliver and support the PowerHouse solution to our customers while ensuring business and project goals are met, including timeline, resources and budgets. You will own the customer relationship during the maintenance and support process and the success of the effort is in your hands. This role reports to a Senior Manager on the Professional Services team and coordinates directly with implementation, support, software development, sales, and marketing teams as needed. To be successful, you must be ambitious and ready to step-up, and have strong leadership, communication and coordination skills. This position is located in our Billerica, MA (USA) location.
Act as the main point of contact and proactive interface between the customer and internal technical/ programming IT staff, different internal business groups, and outside vendors when necessary, to ensure a timely and highly rated delivery of services. Work with Company management and customers to ensure projects stay within agreed upon scope and schedule.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Serve as primary manager on established, ongoing implementations (installs) that Company manages for clients. Tasks include managing/overseeing day-to-day operations, managing and assisting with any trouble-shooting efforts, handling client communications, preparing monthly or quarterly reports for clients and senior management.
- Manage and be part of delivery team for established, annual services clients, as well as one-off legacy projects, as time, space, and workloads permit.
- When needed, assist more senior PMs on large-scale, complex projects. Take direction from PM/SPM as directed, including training clients or operational personnel, assisting with Rules creation, testing software and templates, etc.
- Participate in Project Management department operations and meetings.
BA/BS College degree in applicable field.
Excellent communications skills, especially written – email correspondence and documentation are particularly important.
Fluency with Microsoft Excel, Word and email. Calendaring skills a plus.
Strong ability to multi-task. You will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of 4-7 clients at any given time, working on 2-3 client’s needs on any given day.
Ability to speak directly to clients, either via email or occasionally on the phone. Must be comfortable speaking about technical issues.
Must be able to pass minimal government security clearance (US citizen or right to work in US, criminal and credit checks, employment/school/residence history, etc.)
0-3 years beginning Project Management experience a plus A “quick study” type of person who can learn quickly, is not afraid to ask questions, and is a self-starter.
Self-motivated and takes pride in their work.
Must be detail-oriented and able to work well individually and as part of a team, handle pressure and tight deadlines. A strong ability to prioritize and “figure it out.”
No travel anticipated.
- Salary based on experience
- Eligible for performance-based bonus
- Flexible Hours
- Relaxed, Casual Work Environment
- Excellent Reputation in Industry
- Management Availability
- Opportunity for advancement
- Full health care (after 90 days)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days (after 90 days)
- 401k Plan (after 90 days)
- Product & Professional Training
Only local (MA/NH) candidates with US citizenship and the ability to qualify for low-level federal security clearance will be considered for this position (includes criminal, credit, and employment background checks and seven year residency disclosure).
For More Information or To Apply for this Position:
The Company has an established procedure for making hiring decisions. Please respect our process by complying with the instructions below.
- Provide us with a resume and cover letter (or email). Please make sure your cover letter indicates why you want this position, and what makes you qualified to hold it.
- Provide us, or point us towards, some of your prior work product. We are seeking writing professional examples that demonstrate command of a subject area.
Company is an equal-opportunity employer. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.valoratech.com. No phone calls, please.