Quality Control Analyst
A leading provider of technology-enabled document management services is seeking to fill a position in its Bedford, MA location for a full-time Quality Control Analyst. In this role you will assist the company in ensuring quality work product for our customers in the legal and records management fields. Company is an established leader in its market, and well-known for its innovative, efficient solutions.
As a QC Analyst, you will be assisting Valora’s Production staff in the day-to-day quality control of automated data processing output. You will monitor and edit results, and report your findings to the Engineering and Project Management departments. You must be able to work on your own and seek guidance for questions and problems. You will also be asked to support client communications efforts, update daily reporting worksheets, and provide status updates to senior management.
- Edit automated processing output to match client specifications
- Divide groups of pages into logical documents and associate related documents
- Validate classifications & groupings of documents, data and content
- Verify and correct document highlighting
- Update project-specific tracking sheets
- Prepare data shipment transmittals
- Suggest software and process improvements
- Actively test new features and functionality in the company’s PowerHouse & BlackCat software platforms
- High school diploma mandatory, college degree preferred.
- Strong competence and 1+ years experience in data entry, quality control
- Typing speed of at least 40 wpm
- Demonstrate consistent high quality performance, measured by audits, reviews, or other concrete metrics reporting
- Strong familiarity with basic business documents (spreadsheets and financial documents, correspondence, reports, etc.)
- Strong familiarity with standard business software applications (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, web browsers and social media).
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to work well individually, handle pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic and “can do” attitude
- US citizen
- Native English speaker
- Must have transportation to commit to 40-hour work-week onsite
- Must be comfortable in front of a computer analyzing data 8-9 hours per day
- 2-year or 4-year college degree
- A background (work experience and/or professional training) in any of the following is a plus: writing/journalism, publishing/editing, English, finance, business, law/paralegal, data entry, document scanning, quality assurance, software development or testing, factory automation, business/process workflow.
- Background in litigation support or records management
- Security clearance
- Based on experience
- Eligible for performance-based bonus
- Full health care (upon permanent hire)
- Product Training
- Excellent Reputation in Industry
- Flexible Hours
- Management Availability
- 401k Plan (upon permanent hire)
- Relaxed, Casual Work Environment
- Opportunity for advancement
Only local (MA/NH) candidates with US citizenship and the ability to qualify for low-level federal security clearance will be considered for this position (may include criminal, credit, and employment background checks and seven year residency disclosure).
For More Information or To Apply for this Position:
The Company has an established procedure for making hiring decisions. Please respect our process by complying with the instructions below.
- Provide us with a resume and cover letter (or email). Please make sure your cover letter indicates why you want this position, and what makes you qualified to hold it.
- You will be asked to provide examples of your work. We will want to see your performance metrics, as well as an example of your written business communications.
- If you have graduated college in the last 5 years, please provide a copy of your transcript.
- Be prepared to submit professional references as well as your prior 2 years’ W-2 tax filings so that we may verify your compensation. All finalists will be asked to provide this information.