2021 Webinar Series
How to Implement a Virtual Vault with AutoClassification
In this case study webinar, see how two different organizations used AutoClassification to construct a central command interface or “Virtual Vault” where teams could search contracts and documentation via one content dashboard, extracting key fields & establishing rules for handling.
CASE STUDY #1:
- Company: Global Technology Company
- Use Case: HR management / M&A integration
- Goal: To access and organize HR records from over 140 acquisitions over 20 years. A key goal was to tag relevant content in such a way that allowed a single user to search separate corporate entities and repositories with the same search criteria, bringing search results into one unified view.
CASE STUDY #2:
- Company: Industrial Energy Joint Venture
- Use Case: Construction Claims Management
- Goal: To manage project-related content spread across several repositories, on-premise and in the cloud. One of the key concerns was to manage and monitor evidentiary content related to insurance, performance, liability, and billing claims over the ten-year construction and implementation timeframe.