How to Manage Data Privacy While Managing Records
What used to be two separate and distinct disciplines are rapidly converging into one Information Governance umbrella. Both Data Privacy & Information Governance teams find themselves asking similar questions when it comes to the disparate content in their organization’s various data environments:
- What data do we have?
- Where is it located?
- Who has access to it?
- What is out there that shouldn’t be?
- Can I produce the relevant information when a request is made?
Come learn how best practices around records retention naturally lend themselves to proper and defensible data privacy protection, how to map these two critical information needs into a cohesive, mutually-beneficial approach and how AutoClassification technology can expedite these initiatives.
1) Strategy & best practices for managing retention
2) How to manage records and data privacy under one initiative
3) How to apply these tactics in your own organization
Please note: If you have not watched a recording on the MER Sapient website before, you will need to register (for free) for “Website Recording Access” & then will need to login after that registration. You can find instructions on how to do this: Instructions for Watching Recordings